Italdesign is looking for a positive and service minded, driven and self-motivated by passion for cars, flexible and hard working person, who would be part in Infotainment Development Team as System Team Leader.
· End-to-end responsibility for the systems, including displays, switches, HMI and speakers, as well as responsibility for target values and technical target achievement for the respective system;
· Project planning, management and approvals according to respective process standards;
· System responsibility, team management, costs analysis. The aim is to ensure the achievement of all agreed technical, qualitative, economical, and project milestones goals;
· Work closely with stakeholders to ensure the project is delivered on time and aligned with the budget expectation: first person of contact with purchasing, marketing, logistics, finance, quality and production teams;
· Regular interaction and management of the suppliers involved in the project assuring compliance in terms of timing, performance, cost, and validation;
· Work closely in interaction with the other system’s leaders, and participation in vehicle integration meetings;
· Change requests and deviations definitions in terms of costs, impacts on quality and time, with proper reports to the project management;
· Evaluating the costs reduction proposals for the respective system;
· Coordination of the technical evaluation of model refreshing proposals;
· Coordination of the overall technical teams working on displays, switches, HMI concepts, and speakers.