Per leggere questo testo in italiano:
informativa privacy clienti
Information and consent pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016 and of the national legislation regarding the protection of personal data for the processing of clients and prospects’ personal data
Pursuant to Article 13 of the European Regulation on the protection of personal data (hereinafter also GDPR), Italdesign-Giugiaro S.p.A., as Data Controller pursuant to Article 24 GDPR, provides the following information:
A) Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is Italdesign Giugiaro S.p.A., with registered office in Turin, Via San Quintino 28 and operational headquarters in Moncalieri (TO), via Achille Grandi 25, which can be contacted by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a registered letter to the attention of the Head of Legal & Governance, c / o Italdesign – Giugiaro S.p.A., via Achille Grandi, 25, Moncalieri (TO).
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
B) Purposes of the processing
The processing of data is carried out as part of the activity of our Company for the following purposes:
- Verifications and investigations necessary for the formulation of offers and proposals at the request of data subjects;
- Fulfillment of pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations;
- Due diligence activities;
- Management of the contractual relationship;
- Management of any disputes;
- Fulfillment of obligations under laws, regulations and community regulations, including accounting and tax;
- Compliance with the provisions issued by authorities legitimated by law and by judicial, supervisory and control bodies.
C) Methods of data processing
Personal data are processed by the Data Controller in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency.
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the following operations: collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, consultation, adaptation or modification, use, communication, extraction, comparison, interconnection, limitation, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are processed both on paper and electronically.
The Data Controller will process your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to in point B:
- With regard to customer data, this data will be stored on the Tool for the entire duration of the contractual relationship with the Data Controller and for 15 years from the end of the same.
- With regard to the data of potential customers, this data will be stored for 5 years from collection with the possibility of extending this period by a further 5 years at the request of the prospect.
D) Nature of the provision of data and legal basis
The provision of the data referred to in point B is optional, but their communication is strictly essential in order to be able to implement the pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject, as well as contractual and legal obligations (Art. 6(1)(b) and (c) GDPR). Any total or partial refusal to provide your data will preclude the establishment of a contractual relationship with you, as the Data Controller will be unable to comply with the related legal and / or contractual obligations.
E) Subjects and categories of subjects with whom the data may be shared
In addition to Italdesign-Giugiaro S.p.A. personnel authorized to process your data and to the persons appointed as external Data Processors, the above data may be communicated to the subjects listed below:
- Other companies of the Italdesign-Giugiaro S.p.A. group that may need it as part of the performance of their activities;
- Other companies of the Volkswagen/Audi group;
- Customer companies and/or business partners of the Data Controller;
- Consultants, collaborators, individuals, companies and professional firms – to which the Company relies (law firms, labor consultants, banking institutions, insurance companies, accounting firms, auditing firms);
- Public or private subjects for the obligations required by law.
F) Data transfer
Your personal data may be transferred to customer companies both inside and outside the VW/Audi Group, including those based outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now that the data transfer extra-EU will take place under one of the conditions set out in Chapter V of the GDPR. In those exceptional cases where the transfer will take place to non-EU countries in the absence of an adequacy decision or adequate safeguards, the Data Controller will consider applying the exceptions provided for in Article 49 of the GDPR, and in that case it will not be possible to guarantee the same standard of protection of personal data as implemented in EU countries.
G) Data subject’s rights
In accordance with the articles 15 (Right of access), 16 (Right to rectification), 17 (Right to erasure), 18 (Right to restriction of processing), 20 (Right to data portability), 21 (Right to lodge); 22 (Right to not be subject to the automated process), 77 (Right to flodge a complaint to the Supervisory Authority) of the GDPR, the subject can exercise his rights by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com.
Please note that you have the right to revoke your consent at any time by accessing the area “Human Resources & Organization” within the dedicated section.
The Data Controller
Italdesign – Giugiaro S.p.A.