Are you an Ideneer? Would you dream and drive the future in the mobility field with us?
Italdesign is a leading company in shaping the most cutting-edge solutions in many industrial fields, mostly famous in the automotive world.
Today we offer the opportunity to build your path in the world of work.
Let’s join our IDENEERS ENGINEERING PROGRAM:
a project designed to develop your professional career in our company.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
1. HIRING PHASE
You will be offered an apprenticeship contract to start with. During this period, you will have the chance to grow taking part to an engineering specific program.
2. TRAINING PHASE
You will participate to an inter-multidisciplinary training program: according to your university path and interests, you will get a structured training program in one of the two following areas:
· ELECTRIC & ELECTRONIC: ADAS Development, User Interface, Infotainment and Connected Car, Architecture and Integration, Validation & Testing;
· VEHICLE STRUCTURE’S DEVELOPMENT: Body Structure Development, Trims Development, Passive safety, Functional Development, Seats Development, Whole Vehicle Validation, Concept Development.
This program will also provide you with a German language training, which can be a real key competence in our reality.
3. Role identification and… LET’S GET STARTED!
After these training months you will start covering a specific role in one of the engineering departments.
WHAT WILL YOU FIND?
In order to cover your future role in our Company, you will have the opportunity to learn by training on the job along with our Department Leaders.
· Be about to graduate or already graduated in Electric, Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer, Telecommunications, Automation, Mechanics, Automotive, Materials Engineering or similar;
· Have a passion for automotive field;
· Good team working skills;
· Good interpersonal and communicative skills;
· Good proactive attitude;
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Knowledge of at least one technical drawing and modeling tools (e.g. CAD, Solidworks, CATIA V5, Unigrafics);
· Knowledge of at least one programming language, e.g. Python, C/C++.
· Education: engineering background as expressed in Key requirements field;
· Language skills: Fluent knowledge of written and spoken Italian and English (at least B2 level) are required; knowledge of German language would be appreciated.
· Workplace: Moncalieri (TO), Italia;
· Benefit: continuous training (technical, soft and languages skills), company canteen, mobility services, health insurance, car leasing program, smart working, flexible benefits, good work-life balance.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
APPLY AND…BE IDENEERS!
Italdesign is committed to create an inclusive, diverse and safe workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer (L.903/77).