Italdesign is expanding its engineering activities in the field of Functional Safety (FuSa).
Within the Electrical Engineering Team (EE) the resource will work tranversally inside the Team in order to grant the compliancy with Functional Safety specification. Main tasks are managing the functional safety aspects related with the EE products and granting the fulfillment of the quality standards requested for OEMs in terms of FuSa.
- Safety requirement Analysis related to Functional Safety in collaboration with different EE Teams;
- Planning, coordinating and controlling the compliancy of the Project with the FuSa Requirements;
- Development of the safety procedures and the safety plan to be implemented in the company development process to ensure compliance with the ISO26262 Functional Safety Standard, producing the relevant technical documentation;
- Collaboration/Support to the Project Managers and Project Teams to ensure the compliancy with the Customer Requirements in terms of Functional Safety;
- Reporting directly to the senjor management to assess the progress and the recovery action needed for the fulfillment of the safety life-cycle progress of the whole project portfolio.
- Experience of Functional Safety norms and their application (ISO 26262);
- Experience in project management;
- Experience on understanding customer requirements;
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role on Automotive products and standards;
- Take on responsibility, work independently being able to share achievements with the team.
- Strong communication and reporting skills;
- Team working and leadership competence;
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Education: Master’s Degree in Electrical/Electronical Engineering or similar;
- Language skills: Fluent knowledge of written and spoken Italian and English are required; knowledge of German would be appreciated;
- Workplace: Moncalieri (TO) and availability to travel;
- Benefit: continuous training (technical, soft and languages skills), company canteen, mobility services, health insurance, car leasing program, car pooling platform, smart working, flexible benefits, good work-life balance.
Italdesign is committed to create an inclusive, diverse and safe workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer (L.903/77).