Italdesign is looking for a specialist engineer to take a lead role in the development of in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems for the technical area of Connectivity.
The candidate will be employed in the Infotainment, Connected Car and User Interface team of the Electrical/Electronics Engineering department in the Moncalieri HQ of Italdesign in Italy. After an orientiation phase, the successful candidate work within a specific customer project and fully be responsible for the Connecticity topics.
- Work closely with Project Manager and adhering to all necessary requests
- Understand the E/E car architecture to accommodate requests for the connectivity of the infotainment system in the car including to other cars (V2V) and backend server infrastructure (V2I).
- Establish and maintain an overview of the customer’s entire automotive cloud ecosystem (incl. Backend technologies), in order to be able to identify and adapt protocol requirements to achieve the required Connectivity goals.
- Support the development of advanced infotainment features/functions and their documentation in the requirements tool chain.
- Interface with customers on Connectivity topics through workshops and meetings
- Coordinate with other departments and suppliers steering
- Perform project scheduling, management and issue tracking for Connectivity technical topics.
- Perform problem item investigation and resolution.
- Generate technical reports and various presentation materials to communicate issues, achievements, and technical information for project evaluations and information sharing across the organization.
- Plan and direct software and hardware updates to test facilities.